5 Things Procrastinating Entrepreneurs are Thinking
Yep! I'm guilty too! We all struggle with procrastination. Maybe even more now during this pandemic. I've had lots of conversations over the past few weeks and found that procrastination was the top common problem.
5 Things Procrastinating Entrepreneurs are Thinking:
1. I wonder when my business idea will start making money?
2. Why is it so hard for me? Everyone else is finding success.
3. If only I had time to do ALL of the things AND start my business.
4. I worked on my business all week and nothing happened.
5. I’ll start next week because I feel overwhelmed just thinking about it.
Here are 5 Counter Thoughts that will help you
Stop Procrastinating and Start Producing:
If you are wondering when will my business make money? Stop worrying about WHEN and start “Doing”. Start taking ONE NEW action weekly to create new habits and routines.
When doubt sinks in and you wonder why everyone else is successful except me. Stop comparing your journey with what “everyone” is doing. This is only prolonging your results and keeping you still. Keep moving forward.
If only I had time to do all of the things AND start my business. You have the same 24 hours as all the millionaires in the world. You have to make time by creating a new schedule and sticking to it. Get organized and stop making excuses for your bad behavior.
I worked on my business all week and nothing happened. Success doesn’t happen overnight. Period I hate to tell you if you are looking for a get rich scheme then entrepreneurship is NOT for you. It will take time and you will face tons of failures before your blood sweat and tears spark positive results.
I’ll do it tomorrow because I feel overwhelmed just thinking about it. Stop wasting your time thinking about what you don’t want to do and just do it. It’s great to plan and prepare. But a plan without action is nothing but words on a paper. You won’t be able to run a business if you don’t start one.
On the flip side, here are 5 things that happen when you take action instead of procrastinating:
1. You will develop a business that you love and it will begin to make you money 2. Opportunities will come quicker and you will become a leader in your industry. 3. You’ll feel confident and find balance by prioritizing your day and staying focused. 4. Consistency produces routines that will ultimately produce visible results. 5. Doing a scary thing makes room for you to do and achieve more.
It's easy to stay where it's comfortable and daydream about "what if's and someday when". Taking action is uncomfortable. Sorry to break it to you friends, but change is not supposed to be fun. It is hard WORK. I know you don't like the "W" word, so I've cre8ted a simple FUN way to help.
The 90 Day Mindset Makeover Journal is not quite ready yet, so I have a sample for you guys. June is coming up and it's the perfect time to commit to setting goals and making change happen.
Enjoy this FREE 30-Day sample of the Mindset Makeover it will help get you started!
Now Take Action and GO BE GREAT!
Cre8tive Vibes is currently looking for NEW Cre8tives to join H.E.R our Virtual Membership.
Looking for a community and a safe space to share ideas and get support JOIN TODAY!
Remember, You Were Born to BE and DO Great Things! So Wake Up Everyday and GO BE GREAT!